Dec 19, 2018
This week it’s a mix of looking
back and moving forward on Creatives Crushing Anxiety. I share the
good, the bad and the ugly of 2018 and what I’m planning for 2019.
It’s one of my favorite types of episodes it allows me to go behind
the scenes, reflect and plan.
In this episode I dive
- My 2018 word of the year and
what it meant to me.
- How I faired trying to work in
the 90-day year format.
- Goals I dropped.
- Goals I crushed.
- The networking game
- How batching worked out for me
- Why being specific was vital
for getting my business off the ground.
- Why I am set on consuming
- My word of the year for
- 10 Goals I have for the new
- 3 Questions to ask yourself if
you aren’t sure what you want in the new year.