Jan 16, 2018
This week I chat with Lanie Lamarre from Miss GSD.
In this episode:
• Why you need to look internally instead of externally to find your business model.
• Why an online course or program may not be the answer.
• Here workaround for avoiding shiny object syndrome in this supersaturated course market.
• Why we need to stop doing work that drags you down.
• Why you need to organize the way it happens.
• How Laine plans her goals.
• Why it’s so important for service-based business owners to take care of themselves.
• The way to track new ideas without letting them take over your game plan.
• What she wants us to realize about self-care in 2018.
• The best thing she thinks service based business bosses can do for themselves.