Aug 6, 2018
In this episode of Creative Crushing Anxiety, I talk with Keisha
Greaves, founder of Girls Chronically Rock. We discuss how she
leaned into her chronic illness to create a brand and make her
dreams of being a business owner and working in fashion
In this episode:
- We discuss how her chronic illness leads to her brand girls
- How she discovered she had muscular dystrophy and how she dealt
with her diagnosis
- How she manages her business with a chronic illness.
- Why you need to listen to your bodies cues.
- How she build her design business and tips to help you
- How does she keep her head in the game
- Why it’s important to listen to what your customers want.
- Why patience is important when growing your business.
- Her advice for dealing with chronic illness.