Oct 16, 2018
This week I interview Mira Whiting the owner and
photographer behind Mira Whiting Photographer. I had such a
great time doing this interview and even got to geek out about
history a little.
This was such a fun episode and I hope you enjoy it.
In this episode we talk about:
- How technological changes have improved her business and also
the problem it creates.
- How she got into photography.
- That ah-ha moment she said where she realized her skill could
earn her money.
- Why she encourages her clients to print their photos.
- Why she got help in her business.
- Some of the fears we face when outsourcing.
- The support system that keeps her life and business
- Her advice to aspiring business owners.