Oct 30, 2018
This week on Creatives Crushing Anxiety I have Liz Theresa. Liz
is a website developer, copywriter and business consultant. This
was by far one of the most fun interviews I’ve ever done.
Liz and I laughed the entire time we go there on dealing with
stressful client situations, debating giving up entrepreneurship,
making connections and so much more.
In this episode:
- The genius way Liz writes the best copy for her clients.
- I share my favorite story of faking a British accent. If you
have a drinking podcast hit me up!
- How she started her business as a social media marketer and how
- The way she manages all her clients to stay sane.
- Why she sets her client boundaries in her service agreement and
how she reiderates them when things arise.
- Her strategy for social media and how she mixes spontaneity and
- How we all have days where we want to quit and the things we
- Her advice to business owners for improving their website.